• Reduce the risk of diabetes and disastrous diabetic complications, such as
chronic kidney disease, blindness, hard-to-heal foot and leg ulcers, and amputations.
• Limit the swelling and pain of arthritis, and boost the power of pain-relieving drugs.
• Reverse sexual dysfunction (ED).
• Calm the choking inflammation of asthma.
• Protect your bones from osteoporosis.
• Help provide the mood-lifting power behind antidepressant medications.
• Assist the immune system in killing bacteria and increase cancer cells
• Limit skin damage from the sun.
• Exercise improves your ability to make NO → Improves your ability to exercise