Natural forms of vitamin E, vitamin D, and beta-carotene are used to provide a wider range of nutritional activity.
• Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form of folate commonly used in fortified foods and supplements.
• A broad assortment of minerals and trace elements are supplied in forms such as amino acid chelates and citrates to enhance absorption and increase gastrointestinal tolerance.
• This moderate potency multiple vitamin/mineral/trace element supplement is provided in just 2 tablets or capsules daily, yet provides significant amounts of essential nutrients in well-utilized forms.
• Contains reduced amounts of calcium and magnesium and several other nutrients.
• Activated forms of folate and vitamin B12 are included along with efficiently utilized mineral forms and fat-soluble vitamins.