Good Health Protocol
April 3, 2018
Dr. Levy's Good Health Protocol
Dr. Frank Lipman's Six Rings from The Good Medicine Mandala
This is a circular system in which you, not a doctor or any other authority figure, stand at the center. Six rings surround you and each of the six rings contains the blueprints for an abundance of small actions you can take to improve and strengthen your resilience and functioning.
Dr. Lipman's Six Rings include:
1. Eat: Mastering the very building blocks of life – food.
2. Sleep: Reprioritizing and restoring one of your most fundamentals needs.
3. Move: Ensuring the body moves in all the ways that nature intended it to.
4. Protect: Mitigating and preventing the invisible assaults of everyday toxins.
5. Unwind: Consciously switching off to allow for complete mental and physiological reprieve.
6. Connect: Awakening and enhancing a sense of belonging and meaning.