“I sought help from Susan for my irritable bowel (SIBO). She put me on a protocol of GI Renew, MegasporeBiotic, and chewable DGL tablets. I cleaned up my diet and used the protocol and in a month I noticed a big change for the better. I am still using GI Renew and MegasporeBiotic! Thank you Susan!”
Hippocrates stated that all disease begins in the gut. Modern medicine is beginning to understand and accept the concept of immune function and gastrointestinal health being interdependent.
GI Renew contains a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal (GI) health and function.* Gastrointestinal, or ‘gut’ health, is very important to a person’s overall health and well-being. Although the process of digestion begins in the mouth, it is within the gut where the absorption of nutrients must take place. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb nutrients while preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Therefore, it is critical to our overall health to support the health of the intestinal mucosa or lining of the GI tract.
• Rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
• Promotes proper intestinal function
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response
• Promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
• L-Glutamine – one of the most commonly used amino acids in the body for supporting the health of tissues — particularly the tissues within the gut. It is essential for maintaining proper intestinal permeability and the healthy functioning of the lining of the intestines.
• MSM – sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and permeability of cell walls
• N-Acetyl Glucosamine – compound that aids in the production of health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
• DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide comprehensive enhancement of gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; they also help relax the intestines, which aids in alleviating occasional cramping
• Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. Fostering the growth of this ‘good’ bacteria also helps promote overall health.
• Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, red wine, and tea which supports a healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
• Mucin – classified as a glycoprotein — a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
• Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • SOY FREE • NON-GMO
Pairs well with Mega Mucosa!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.