- KRILL VS. FISH: Omega-3 fatty acids must first be absorbed into the blood and then accumulate in target organs such as the heart, liver and brain to provide nutritional benefit. KREAL krill oil, unlike fish oil, is a phospholipid omega-3 based oil, which was shown to be more efficiently accumulated in the blood and in target organs when compared to standard fish oil.*
- BURP-FREE OMEGA-3: Consumption of fish oil is often accompanied by unpleasant fishy burps and aftertaste. This inconvenience keeps people from taking this important supplement. However, consumption of KREAL krill oil is not accompanied by unpleasant fishy burps due to its special composition.*
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Healthy Origins Krill Oil is encapsulated in the USA using Krill Oil produced by Enzymotec in Migdal HaEmek, Israel.
- Supports Joint, Brain and Cardiovascular health
- Manufactured with enteric-coated softgels for optimal absorption
Krill Oil Vs. Fish Oil Infographic